Nepal Tourism Board Ignores Madhesh Identity
- This festival exposed the Natural Nepal by showing different image of Sagarmatha National park, Chitwan National Park, Mt. Eveverst, Kathmandu, Patan & Bhakthpur Durbar, Swayambhunath Pasupatinath etc but where Janaki Mandir, Sita place, Dhanusha Dham, Chinmasta Bhagwati, Koshi Tapu images in this exhibition. These all historical & natural Places don’t originate from Nepal? Which would not mirror this nation?
- Here also shown different pictures of festival & colors of Nepal Like: Kumari-the living God, Gai-Jaytra, Ratha yatra, Dashain etc but where is Raksha Bandhan, Chaath, Holi, Ram-Sita natural colours, Ram Namvi?
- All over surrounded with indigenous Products of Nepal in the exhibition like Khukuri, hemp products, garments, Dhaca etc & other items suitable to take home as gifts or souvenirs but there is negligible presence of any Madhesh products. Is Mithila Art products & handicraft not belongs from Nepal or this is not enough national images?
- Also this exhibition misses out the all cultural snaps & details of Terai. Only Cultural from Hills are colorful the exhibition.
- Broacher published by Nepal Tourism Board neglect all heritages & treasures of the Madhesh. Also Janaki Temple is well knows to all over world was not mentioned in that broacher. King Janak kingdom & Janaki was well known in Ramayana to all Hindu. This proof is not sufficient to tourist board? Largest temple in Nepal Janaki Temple is not sufficient for Nepal Heritage sites? Only Pasupatinath, Swayambhunath & Mt Everest only symbol of Nepal Heritages…
- By reading this Broacher, how can tourist come to tour & visit Madhesh/Terai? This type bluffing is done here by Government Organization “Nepal Tourism Board”.
Madhesh is birth place of goddess Sita & Kingdom of king Janak & also this Madhesh is Food Bank, Gateway, Budget Bank, main Commercial & Industries of Nepal but still cheating & bluffing by Government Board to Madhesi/Terrain people in the New Nepal & Republic Nepal to their Supernatural being, Cultural, traditional, festival, souvenirs etc. Still this Country wants to evaporate identity of Madhesh & its Culture around World. These can only be possible if all elected Madhesi CA members make the issues of this to the Government in coming days & should take action to responsible person.
With support by
Gaurav Singh, Dukhi Mochi & Prasuram Sah
Student Alliance of Terai (SAT), Kathmandu
Thanks and Regards,
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.